Hi and welcome to The Together Project!
We are a non-profit, inter-denominational Christian ministry based in Perth, Western Australia. We provide information, resources, and inspiration to help Christians to confidently articulate an intelligent, courageous, and grace-filled message about God’s plan and purpose for women and men in the world.
Our hope is that this site will be a great resource for you and that you will be inspired by the teaching, resources and personal stories you will find here. We are so grateful for the support of many leaders who value the gifting of both men and women in the church and thank them for lending their support to not only this project, but to the full flourishing of both men and women in the church.
If you’re looking for answers about what the Bible says about women serving in pastoral leadership and ministry in the church, a great place to start is our FAQs section. Start with this article on how we read the Bible today in order to figure out what to do.
Our vision & values…
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our authoritative guide for faith, life, and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We assert that “God made women and men for mutuality, equality, co-stewardship, intimacy, and to love and glorify God together as full, and fully dignified and equal, partners”. 
- We value Christian community and the vital role it plays in interpreting Scripture and discerning the will of God.
- We value the gifts, strengths and individual contributions of both men and women.
- We welcome kind, compassion, curious and courageous conversations.
Yvette, Jennifer, Steve and Bronwen.
 Graham Joseph Hill, Holding Up Half The Sky: A Biblical Case for Women Leading and Teaching in the Church (Oregon: Cascade Books, 2020), 24.